Re: Midget Frt Suspension

To: TBOLIN@scana.com
Subject: Re: Midget Frt Suspension
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Tim,

I had the same problem when I installed new kingpins/a-arms on my bugeye.
Since the components were 'new' you can probably assume they are 'straight'.
Chances are that the frame mounts on the Rt side for your a-arm are slightly
out
of spec. For some reason my rt side was out too. You might try loosening up the
mounts for the A-arm, and the lever shock, since there is a certain ammount of
adjustment there. Attach the upper trunion mount while the other mounts are
'loose', then tighten up the A-arms, and shock mounts.

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, ca