RE: WANTED--vented Bugeye wheel

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WANTED--vented Bugeye wheel
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:33:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That last part I did not know.

While we are on the subject, I'm sure many of us have been following the
series of articles in the Austin Healey Club magazine dealing with the
restoration of a "Sebring" or "Sprinzel" Sprite. It was written by Jonathan
Whitehouse-Bird over in jolly old England. I also noticed that he has placed
an ad to sell an NOS Healey Motor Company disc brake-wire wheel-larger rear
drum setup. (Missing a few parts BTW). He wants 1500 pounds sterling for it
(gag, gag, choke, choke). Only someone doing a concours restoration on an
original Sebring would consider it.

I think I'll get real drunk and buy it..... of course, the divorce would be
rather expensive......

Daniel58612