RE: 49?

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: RE: 49?
From: FRED_KRAMPITS@HP-USA-om45.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:53:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Crash: North or South? In this heat north from Auburn is better (more shade),
south gave me second degree sunburn or the thinning pasture up top. Both are
equally winding and exciting. When are you thinking about doing this, Donna and
I are getting separated and the next two weekends may or may not be bad. I
think labour day weekend may be alright especially Monday. The car is
definately up for it, boy do I got it running great, the last thing I did was a
40,000 volt coil, the "Mean Machine" is running like a beast ready to pounce on
its prey. I took it in second up to 6300rpm, it didn't phase it a bit.

Fred