Re: definitly a 59--from the "world's largest Sprite driver"

To: carolien coulter <carolien@coastalnet.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: definitly a 59--from the "world's largest Sprite driver"
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:41:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

carolien coulter wrote:

> How do you get in? I offered to give a friend off mine a ride (he's 6'2''
> and 210 ) and he could not manage to get into car without me getting very
> nervous about him destroying my interior <G>.Carol '59 Bugeye

In New Jersey they inspect our cars and one of the inspectors will drive
your car onto the brake testing machine.  Last time I took my Midget
the brake inspector, aka "Bean Pole Brake Man", was about 6'6".  He could
not
get into my car.  All the other employees just laughed at him.  He
finally got in and could not work the pedals.  He gave up, and fell
getting out of the car.  No brake test for me, but my car passed.  You
should have seen the other inspection employees laughing at this tall
guy.  And not one would help him when he asked for them to do it for
him.  Almost made the 1.5 hour wait worthwhile.  Almost.

Bill Gilroy