Re: dem's da ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dem's da ...
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:20:01 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the info ... I was advised to chuck the cylinder, due to the
pitting.

The C-clip was a bear the first time.  Then, to my dismay, it was covering
the hole where the bleeder was to go.  The second time was easy.

So, ... I got that wheel done, but not bled.  I'll get shoes on the other
side Sun. morning.

What would brake ( and clutch ) fluid do to chrome wheels ???

Robert D.