Re: Question for George Marinos and/or other Concours Judges on the List

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question for George Marinos and/or other Concours Judges on the List
From: "Theo Neeskens" <theonees@worldonline.nl>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:58:37 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

My 63 Midget was originally black with a red interior. (now all red thanks
to PPPO).
I just chipped my gearshift cover and there is only red. Doesn't say much
because the
respray could have been bare metal.
On the other hand, Horler's Original Sprite & Midget mentions on page 56
that the cover
should have the same colour as the exterior.
So.... I don't know.

Theo Neeskens.
63 Midget Mk1a
99 Lancia Delta HPE