Re: Special Intrest Autos....

To: toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Special Intrest Autos....
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:58:06 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In that case I'm two years to early. Oh well I still think my 62 has a good
body style even with the side curtains and the top you have to take apart and
fold. I wouldn't trade it for anything. As far as the Spitfire being #10 I
think that's a little unfair. I know this is a Spridget list but I love
Spitfires too. I'll put it this way, LBC's are in my opinion some of the best
looking cars ever made. Everytime someone see's mine I always get offers to
sell them so that should say something right there.
 Hey Toby, what was the full list of these special interest cars just out of
curiosity?

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (In restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Tub & frame)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver)
1979 Trans Am (Replacing head gaskets)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration</A>
In a message dated 8/30/99 5:01:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,