Re: fate of the hobby

To: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fate of the hobby
From: Peggy <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:50:49 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Chuck,

Good thoughts.
A lot of cars at shows have "keep away" signs on them.
I think that is sad.
I know they put a lot of money in them, but that (to me) is not the point.
I believe things are to be used and enjoyed and touched (respectfully, of
course).
We don't even have "everyday dishes", etc. at our house.  We use the "Good
China" every day.
I could go on, but will stop before I write a novel --
In the meantime, use the 'good' dishes, sit in the wonderful autos, and
walk on the grass......
Hey, don't just stop and smell the roses - go ahead and pick 'em.
:-)
Peggy