Re: stupid question # 357

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: stupid question # 357
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 20:34:08 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
FWIW,I love the look of the single stalk wing mirrors and have put them on
both my cars.I'm not sure of the EXACT proper placement of them but I have
them centered over the top of the wheel,I have seen several photos of them in
that area,I am anxious to see how close I am to original as I know the wisdom
of the list will come thru,  Brad      (to late for me to change them but it
makes the car look so much more......British......you know what I mean? )