Re: Midget Hubcaps

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Hubcaps
From: "Pete & Caroline Phillips" <phillipp@cfw.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:27:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul:

I have a set of these wheel covers that I got from an old Midget I parted
out. They look a lot like the ones that were on the early Spitfire's, excepr
they have the MG octagon and MG logo on them. They screwed onto a bracket
that was attached to the wheel by the lug nuts. I have never seen this type
of wheel cover for a Sprite.

Pete Phillips
61 Bugeye
Waynesboro, VA