Re: wooden steering wheel?? - $19,000 bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: wooden steering wheel?? - $19,000 bugeye
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't even get me started on the paint job...
The only reason I didn't mention it, was because I didn't want to spend an hour
on the write-up.
Why couldn't they just pick out one color.... like green for instance??

;-> - Bryan Vandiver (59-'green' bugeye)

<soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Lancer7676@aol.com>