Re: Valve keepers

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Valve keepers
From: chuck <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 14:22:47 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just a flashlight for finding the collets when they jump off
the valve stems and hide under the workbench.  Then you gotta
ask Frank to send you some replacements.

Seriously, I suggest you put the head on a large field of clean,
white newspapers or some such so you'll find the little
devils when they spring for freedom.

chuck