TRiumphant!!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: TRiumphant!!!!!
From: Peggy <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 17:24:41 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well folks - from the cow pasture to successful smog check!!

Yeeeee Hah!

The TR7 passed smog and I went to the DMV to pay the damages to get renewed
for the next year -- some of you may remember they sent me the renewal
notice with a $954 price tag -- well they "made a mistake"  (whew!!)
and it was $42.  That's better.

Now need new front brake pads & calipers.
Also need seat covers & paint job to make her "purty".
But it sure feels good to be 'legal' and be able to drive it - many times I
have wished I could drive it when I go hop in the van to go
somewhere......... NOW I CAN !

Wishing everyone a fun and safe holiday weekend,
Peggy
1978 TR7
Dave - 1978 MG Midget