Re: Hey. . .What the. . .!!!

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey. . .What the. . .!!!
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:08:58 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Weird alright, but when I was at the Monterey Historics last weekend, I saw
what was the most peculiar application of a Spridget I've ever seen...

...what was obviously a former vintage or SCCA racecar was now a BAR-B-QUE!
A huge grill was placed in the cockpit (door-to door), trunk was used to
store supplies. (Can't imagine what was under the hood?!?) It looked like
it was in nice shape otherwise. So for all of you who that have a Spridget
you don't know what to do with, here's a new backyard accessory for
you...:-)

Gerard

At 4:17 PM -0400 9/6/99, Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

>And if you need an electric motor. . . . .Hahahaha!!!!
>
>---David C.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com