Re: color

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: color
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:38:02 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I got a can of Moss' green which seems too green.  My 1098 engine displays
patches of a yellower shade of green that I would describe as olive green.
I think that I read in Original S&M that some of the early 1275s were in a
lighter shade of green from the early colour.  I think that you have to have
a colour, not a color, if you are going for concourse !!!  :)

Robert D.