engine color

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine color
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:44:56 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
the engine paint i used after a visit to my local paint shop was a quart of
acrylic enamel .  the color of all things was triumph "spinach".   real
close and could have them load in a spray can if i wanted them to.   dont
know if anyone still will load a custom color in a spray can any more.   go
back through your color chips for imports and seriously check out that
specific color!

chuck
why do all of the cherry pies factory made in the world state: "caution may
contain pitts"
why is it evry time i get one it has pitts?
tonight was a new low!  got a pitt in a cherry blintze!  give me a break!!!