Re: Getting Out The Vote (Update)

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Getting Out The Vote (Update)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 17:30:13 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael Graziano wrote:

> I think it's safe to say that the results of this survey are good for squat.
> THey'll have to figure out something's up.  ANd if they don't,  then I'd be
> sure not to believe any other survey they have to offer.

For what it's worth the Mini was already declared the "car of the
century"
I don't know by who but I have read it several times in various Euro Car
mags.

And think about it, Front Wheel drive, small, economical, fun to drive,
handles like a dream, but the Mini sure was the forerunner for most of
the FW drive cars of today.

In all fairness, the VW Bug (original) should be a top contender for the
car of the century too.

But I voted for the AH Sprite ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

60 Bugeye Sprite (my car)
67 Sprite (wife's car)
59 Austin A40 Farina w/AC (daughters car)
71 MG Midget racer (working on it)

http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/