Re: More on Safety Wiring

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: More on Safety Wiring
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 16:45:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Caught ya,

So you are the one who developed the Duck Cannon.  I knew it had to be a
spridgeteer to develop something like this.   Tell me something, they
say they used frozen ducks.  Did they freeze them to shoot them out of
the cannon or was it because you couldn't  persuade a duck to fly
directly into the mouth of a Gas turbine.  Messy business working on
these  Gas Turbines.

We made a potato cannon once.  Used to shoot them up on the carriers'
decks.  I know, we submariners were a little crude.  LOL  8~}

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby