vintage car race and rally

To: "MG LIST" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: vintage car race and rally
From: "stormin" <stormin@cyber-quest.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:45:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello listers I'm one of those 700+ lurkers who think the mg deserves to win
over the mini. I'm writing though to give you some information on an
upcoming vintage car rally and show. September 8th through the 12th in
Watkins glen New York there is a race and show that is worth the price of
admission although it isn't exclusively a lbc show.If anyone is in the area
it is definitely worth the time. Information can be found at this site.

http://www.theglen.com/zippo/zipsched.html

Hope to see some of you there.

Carl Briggs
76 Midget