Wheels 'N Wings at Osceola, WI

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels 'N Wings at Osceola, WI
From: "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:28:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey all.....

Just thought I'd remind any midwesterners that Wheels 'N Wings in Osceola,
WI is coming up on Saturday  Sept 11th.  Last year there were over 1500 cars
with a good showing of British Iron including Jag, Austin Healey, MG, 1
Aston Martin, Morris, Triumph, 1 Elva, a few TVR's, and a few Lotus'.
etc....

  The trip is worth it and there's 15% off all regular books in stock and
50% all books under the tents.

See http://www.motorbooks.com/show.html for more info.

Gerty and I'll be there.....Gerty will be wearing her new "hat"....I pick up
the hardtop from the body shop tomorrow.....yippee!!!!

Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty") HAN8L-63423
'72 MG Midget MkIII ("unnamed")
Research Geographer  612.931.3936 (voice)
Navigation Technologies  612.931.3937 (fax)
5780 Lincoln Dr  Ste. 100 612.251.7492 (mobile)
Edina, MN  55436  carlson@navtech.com