Re: Complete wast of time...but now with Spridget content!

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Complete wast of time...but now with Spridget content!
From: Bill Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 19:24:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It was out on tape, but it's not currently available.  Should be a good
selection on Ebay; it's nowhere near the top of my Python lists.  "And
Now for Something Completely Different", a recently-released "best-of
Flying Circus" was a waste of money as well. Horribly edited; suitable
only for non-Python fans.  However, the new book "Python Speaks" was
EXCELLENT!
(Did anybody know they wrote for Peter Sellers in the early 60's?)

Spidget content:  I just closed the deal on my first Bugeye.  The one
Patton listed the other day... with the 3.5 V8.  A real project car, but
solid and complete.  The seller is a Corvair friend we both know; she's
happy it's going to a good home.

It's currently a PowerGlide. Step one is a 5-speed.  Any recomendations?

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI