Clarici's invasion

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clarici's invasion
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,
Frank Clarici is invading Middle America in 2 weeks.
He will be driving from Tom's River NJ to Road America
in Elkhart Lake WI via Les Myer's house, followed by
my house, then to WI.  I think we got coverage from
Les' in Southwest Michigan to my house.   I would like
to get a support network in place since, as always,
Frank is taking a Sprite for the trip.  Not sure of
his trip route yet, but I'd guess he will be along Rt
80 and/or 70/76.  Maybe we can get the ball rolling on
a contact list.

Gary, can I get my ride this year?  Love to hear that
1275, I mean 948, scream around the track.  BTW, I
need a Cheatin' Dog sticker myself.  Can these be
gotten at Thicko Village?

Ron