Re: Clutch MC help!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch MC help!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:55:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/12/1999 6:50:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

<< I installed a new clutch master cylinder too, but the line won't fit.  The
 flex line fitting is too big for the MC.  Anybody have any idea as to which
 is incorrect?  It doesn't appear that the flex line was ever replaced.  Did
 later Midgets have a larger fitting on the line than earlier ones?  Was I
 sent the wrong MC? >>

I looked in the Vic Brit catalog last night and saw that there is an adapter
for the clutch line to the macster cylinder.  I will check the old MC today
to see if there is a fitting on it that will adjust to the correct size.
Otherwise, I'll have to order it.

Hope that works, because if it does, I will be test driving the Midget today
for the first time!

Wish me luck!

Allen Hefner
'77 MG Midget