Re: Mystery switch (at least to me)

To: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery switch (at least to me)
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:41:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Justin,

Because it was designed by an Englishman. Just because.

I have no idea. I always run with my headlights on, in fact on high beam,
because when I don't the very nice SUV drivers of the Atlanta metro area
remind me that they are off by cutting in front of me, pulling out in front
of me, or just wandering over into my lane. During the day, I turn off my
instrument lights, so the switch is handy for me.

Jeff

At 3:45 PM -0400 9/13/99, Justin Cook wrote:
> I don't mean to beat this to death... but what good reason could there
> be for turning off your dash lights while your headlights are on?

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis
Mailto:jboatri@emory.edu