Re: NJ inspection

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NJ inspection
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:09:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
<< car for club outings, shows, Sunday drives, and
 to/from repair shop.  I don't know this to be fact >>

<<You are exactly correct, Ron.  And to make it worse, you moved into the
    States largest group of Uniformed Sect. of State Police who just love to
find
     you at the grocery store!!!  Ticket is $ 75.00 and loss of the
"half-price"
     plates.  Ooops!!!>>

Yes but the specific wording is for exhibitional, educational or maintenace
purposes.  That leaves for a wide range of interpretation and some fast
talking can usually get you out of anything.  Hell, as long as someone asks
me what kind of car it is while Im out it must have been an educational
outing :)