Re: Brake lights

To: patrick.elliott@attws.com, AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake lights
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:43:35 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/14/99 7:15:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
patrick.elliott@attws.com writes:

<< Would u suspect that switch thingy near
 the thing that splits the line into 4 (if memory serves me right) has gone
 south?  It's got the 2 electrical connectors on it.  (sorry that wasn't
 very.....technical)   Thanx >>

No Matt--I think first I would check the brake light switch which is screwed
into the Master Cylinder housing.  It may not be adjusted properly so that
the brake pedal releases it, or it may be stuck or worn out to the point that
it just doesnt work.  I installed a good used one when my brake lights didnt
work and it fixed mine.

--David C.