Re: Floyd

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:32:13 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Yeah Frank you better tie things down.  I woke up this morning to
find that my sump pump wasn't working!  Spent the morning bailing
out one corner of the basement.  Have a leak now in another
corner!!!!!!  Not real  bad but I have to keep sponging it up to
keep it from spreading.  Last night I put extra tie downs on my
porta-garage that I keep 'Kermit' in so hopefully it won't blow
away.  The wind is just now really starting.  We've had minor
winds till now but now its up to 40-50 mph gusts and the weather
people say more to come.  Good news is that it supposed to clear
up later tonite.   So much for the Maryland report, now for the
Jersey report....................Good luck to all in
Deleware/Jersey.   Hope all you southern listers survived without
any
loses.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD