Blower bugeye record car

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blower bugeye record car
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:31:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Had to rename this thread (I know someone hates that term.... but I don't
know any other term for it)

Okay so what we need here is to sort out what we need... I do have a body
up in Atlanta but it doesn't have a Bonnet.... and Team Thicko has a
Judson....and a 948 motor... I will also outfit the car... Tires, Wheels,
Moon Disc's,  fire bottles and so on...

and this gets us a roller .... Miss Kathy might not miss the bonnet off her
bugeye ... but I am telling you she better not find out I stole it.... Just
for the one meet for us to set a record.... okay now there are two places
we can run it to be fair to everyone.... Bonneville Utah... and Maxton
North Carolina....

Now how bout a Shoe (driver) for the 100mph record attempt?  Do we need a
special driver... you know like Frank or something.... or do we need
someone who knows how to drive ... like oh say AMY....J/K

Keith