Re: Car Dealers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Dealers
From: andi payn <payn@null.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:36:44 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gary Speckman:
>All car salesmen are scum suckers.
>All lawyers are greedy SOB's.
>All sports car owners are snobbish little bastards.

Yeah, you Wisconsin people _would_ say something like that....

But you forgot one: All people on the net are petty, childish nerds who
have to fit you into a stereotype--otherwise the only way they can attack
you is by correcting your grammar.

Andy Payn, money-grubbing, geeky, arrogant and petty, flaky, prone to
rioting, mid-life-crisis-facing, drug-abusing faggot slacker (read: Jewish,
software architect, over 10 years of net experience, lives in California,
LA to be exact, drives a cute little car, DJs, plays keyboards, and is
under the age of 30), at your service.

Did I miss anything?

>Lets not paint all people into one stereotype.

Why not? If we can get the whole world into one stereotype (say, "person")
people will pretty much have to make individual judgements or no judgements
at all....