RE: Indy British Motor Days

To: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Indy British Motor Days
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:44:04 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>From the Triumph list a couple of days ago.  I hope to go at least one day
in my '61 Sprite.

For those that are interested:

September 24-26(next weekend)

Friday/Sat evenings - hospitality parties featuring munchies, liquid
refreshment and large amounts of story telling, lies etc.
Sat AM - Tech session
Sat AM - Fun rally
Sat PM - Banquet
Sun AM - Participants choice car show, featured vehicles this year include
Morgan and T Series MG.

Friday and Sat activities are at or start at the Brickyard Crossing
Inn(Indianapolis Motor Speedway). Sunday show is at Garfield Park on
Southeast side of Indianapolis.

Please email me if you would like more info or call Phil Needham @
317-227-7555.