Glen's New Sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Glen's New Sprite
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 03:19:17 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen was kind enough to send me a pic of the engine Compartment to this
Bugeye he acquired with the turbo..... Awesome little deal... nothing fancy
just someone who had an Idea and did a good job of doing it simple...
Doesn't look cut up at all.... just an nice easy little system....

Well guys it's off to race the Twin Turbo Jag... this weekend oughta be a
hoot... don't know how fast I'll go but the potential is there for over 200
mph in the mile...

Time to be real safe and careful.... see you all Monday night with an
update..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )