What I've been doing...a little LBC content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: What I've been doing...a little LBC content
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

Lest ye all believe I fell into a hole or something, I thought I would
write to say what I've been up to.

I took the midget out to the local airport on Father's Day for the annual
Wings and Wheels event.  It was fun right up to when we had to pull off the
race track and it died...the same problem it has been having for the
longest time now...GRRRRR

Anyway...haven't done much to it since.  One of the biggest reasons for
that is that I started an online magazine which I would like to invite you
all to visit.  It's called TequilaFancy, and it can be found at
http://www.tequilafancy.com/ and even you brandy drinkers up near the great
lakes can visit ;-)

It, and my 13 month old, are taking away all of my LBC time...but that's
only temporary.

I still follow the list as much as I can.

Keep having fun.
CTP