Re: Wax Poll

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wax Poll
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:53:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>I've found that the thrashing motion of a live cat adds to the 'buffing
>experience', and gives a better shine;->

This thread is finally going to lose just about all of its LBC content with
the following story.

A close friend of mine plays polo.  (With horses, not water)  He recently
recounted to me a horse training method that was used in olden days in merry
old England, and today in Argentina.  A live healthy cat would be fastened
with a chain and leather harness to the end of a 3-4' long staff, with the
claw and teeth side down.  If the horse was being particularly disobedient,
the rider carrying the staff would place the feisty cat in close proximity
to the horse's nether regions.

Apparently the method was very successful.

I was told about this last week when I took the Midget to the
end-of-the-season party last week, an affair in which everyone who has one
brings their British Car. (usually a jag :o( )

Charles
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Bloomfield, NJ