Re: Rule Brittania

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: Rule Brittania
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:13:12 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/24/1999 5:27:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< I think this is enough trivia chit chat for now, thank goodness all
Spridget
 enthusiasts speak a common language and never forget the rule Britannia is
 cool Britannia and nothing to with country and western music though I
 wouldn't kick the dixie chicks out of bed if I got lucky. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why not?  There's more room on the floor.

BTW, thanks for your witty post.  I am printing it out so that I can take it
to work and spend a few days trying to decipher it.  (Hate to waste time at
home!)

<< Daniel wrote: I was thinking about going on a 1,700 mile drive with my
Sprite and wasn't sure whether or not to trailer it till I realised that
probably the whole of
England let alone Scotland simply isn't that long or is it? >>

Glad you figured that one out before you fell off the end.

Have you any cats, Daniel?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport