Re: Great Weekend(way long)

To: "Paul A Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Great Weekend(way long)
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:29:54 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I ran out I only had 80 miles on the speedo since the last fillup.
That's only 13 MPG but there were a zillion stops and starts, lots of
idling, and 6 1/2 laps of the track. During the Poker Run on Friday I got
about 23 MPG.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep
your  mouth shut.-Ernest Hemmingway