Clarici progress update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clarici progress update
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:19:19 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just got a call from Frank.  He's maiking good time,
and is east of Pittsburgh.  His only problems today
were a set of fried points (and his spare distributor
was kaput), and an unexplainable 230 degree F coolant
temp.  We pulled the radiator yesterday and flushed
lots of sludge, then filled it with 50/50. New belt on
the water pump yesterday too, all was tight.  The
gauge might be a little suspect, but all seems to be
better now with a little coolant drained out and more
water added.  Because of the rain front heading east,
he's planning on pushing it home tonight, 1000+ miles
in PIECES in one day.  I think his butt went numb just
east of Chicago anyway.

Slow night on the list...

Ron

=====