Re: The Return of PIECES

To: millerb@netusa1.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Return of PIECES
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:44:38 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The more I read this list, the more I feel that Frank is considered a god in
the Spridget world.  My mechanical abilities are closer to yours, Bill.  An
hour to remove the radiator, and a few bandaids would be used, too.  It took
me close to that just to remove the spark plugs when I was checking them out,
considering I had to remove the top radiator hose to get to the alternator
adjustor nut, so I could get the fan belt off and get the alternator out of
the way to get to plug #1.  (I gotta getta longer fan belt.)

Maybe Frank has mastered reassembly of the engine using duct tape for quick
tear downs later.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 9/27/99 9:22:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,