Re: First the car stereo, and now this...

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: First the car stereo, and now this...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:24:49 -0400
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
"Charles D. Sorkin" wrote:
> there any easy way to recreate a suitable ground in the area of the console?

  Straight up should lead you to the bulkhead, there should
be something to attach to.

> Now, for a real perplexing scenario:  I changed the oil today.
> When I sped up for the highway portion, I noticed intermittent emissions of
> blue-white smoke.

  Is there any chance the PO was using that no-smoke stuff? It's
basically very thick goop you put in your oil. It thickens the oil
(raises pressure too) and makes it burn less.

  As well, some brands of oil (including I think Mobil 1) burns
smoke free, that might have been in it before.

  Now both of these suggestions are a little morbid, look
for happier news. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca