Re: Smoke problem is moot!

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smoke problem is moot!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:11:33 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/1/99 10:54:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Does anyone know where the wiring for the reverse
 lights originates, and what some common flaws could be? >>
Charles:

I am not sure about your model, but the reverse switch for my '79, which I
believe does not work, is operated when the gearshift lever is shoved into
reverse.   The switch is in the side of the upper transmission case where the
reverse lever will activate it when put into reverse.

--David C.