Re: Windscreen stickers

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen stickers
From: "Bruce Woodward" <bruce@woodward-realty.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:33:36 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm in Indiana, unfortunately, we have no vehicle inspection laws, thus we
have a lot of rusted out, broken windshield/windows/taillights, worn out
brakes, dented, bodyparts missing type automobiles running around, a lot
without insurance.

Indiana Dept of Motor Vehicles states that less than 10% of vehicles in
Indiana are running illegally without insurance, but reading incident
reports in our small city local newspaper (reports everything - jail
bookings, marriage licenses, divorces, child custody/support hearings,
bankruptcies, all suits), uninsured motorists are causing 2/3rds of all
accidents!

Thus, I tend to drive the opposite of defensively, you know, offensively.
Spend the least amount of time in the danger zone.   Knock on Wood, I
havent' had an accident in 18 years.

I don't have a lot of cars, (four, or five if you count a Metro not on the
road yet) but I sure like that spridget logo that Toby designed and any
windshield sticker would end up on other vehicles to show my passion to my
LBC's.

bruce@woodward-realty.com

Yeah, good question, I just got the 65 inspected yesterday and taking the
Sprite in this morning but........also the Texas sticker changed this year ,
He'll need the updated version. What about the registration tags that Texas
has you stick on the windscreen above your inspection sticker, maybe he
could
make some of those????? What about you Bruce, with all those cars, are you
in??                  Brad