Re: CLUTCH PROBLEM..solved

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CLUTCH PROBLEM..solved
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:58:01 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It turned out that parts of the clutch mechanism had broken, preventing it
from working. A bit strange, as it was working fine before we started ,
apart frrom being worn. But we managed to get a clutch kit at 4pm sunday
afternoon, pulled the motor again and he was on his way by 7am monday
morning. Lucky sydney had a long weekend.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Andy