Re: Supertrapp vs. Dynomax

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Supertrapp vs. Dynomax
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:20:01 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/4/99 10:47:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

<< I guess my point is this, is the Supertrapp
 a better muffler, or is it the flavor of the week.  I guess I would
 have to have lots of faith in the person reporting on the supertrapp,
 but I am a bit of a cynic.  Sorry for the length of the post and lack
 of qualified opinions on the supertrapp.  I hope I have made myself clear. >>

I'd have to side with you Bill.  I don't even know how much the Supertrapp
costs.  The exhaust system in my Midget is still solid so I am not planning
on making a change until it either becomes necessary, or I win the lottery
and have extra cash.  Count me in as equally uninformed!

I wonder if anyone out there has installed a Dynomax muffler
(www.dynomax.com).  Dynomax makes a HUGE variety of sizes for every
conceivable application.  They also seem to be respected in racing and street
rod circles.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget