Re: m/c

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: m/c
From: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 16:07:10 -0400
Cc: bruce@woodward-realty.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just a "We Tight" tip. For polishing the little bores use a pencil and a strip
of
emory cloth (crocus?) Just duct tape the strip to the end of the pencil and wrap
the rest around the pencil. You can even use a drill to hurry things along. As
you
polish and the paper gets clogged just tear off the clogged part and continue.
Don't use a drill bit....Takes a bit longer than a hone, but it works!
Bruce Lowry