New member

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New member
From: Chuck Pedretti <ChuckP@magenic.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:50:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello, just joined the list.  I have just started on the restoration of a 65
Midget purchased for my wife.  I'm sure I will be looking for advice as I go
along, my automotive experience is mostly with Jeeps and other 4 wheel drive
vehicles.

The MG is currently stripped of all but it's rear axle as I am de-greasing
and sandblasting the engine compartment.  The second stage will be repairing
the major rust damage in the rocker panels, front wheel wells and floor
pans.

If anyone has any replacement sheet metal they are looking to sell I am
looking for inner and outer rockers for both sides, left and right floor
pans and the left taillight area.

Thanks

Chuck P (MN, USA)

Chuck Pedretti  MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA