Re: Spridget tonneaus (and tops in general)

To: Eddie Sheffield <ecsheffield@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget tonneaus (and tops in general)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:41:17 -0400
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Eddie Sheffield wrote:

> I'm working on a '67 (MK III) Midget. Will later tops and interiors work in
> this model (with no or minimal modifications.)

The body shells are identical except for the rubber bumpers.
67 and on are the same.
Personally I like the original 67 interior, I put this in my 73
Spridget.
Those recessed panels in a contrasting color make the door.
So does the piping around the seats.

You will have some minor mods to the window crank hole and door pull
going from newer to older. Your 67 has the nice chrome handles and
chrome (un breakable) window cranks, the later ones used the plastic
(break real easy) handles and cranks.

Are you sure you want to go the wrong way?
--
 Frank
"Drive it Like You Stole it"