Back on the Road!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on the Road!
From: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:37:53 EST5EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

After a successful night of work with club members and a lot (I mean a lot)
of beer, the yellow Sprite is back on the road.  Over-night delivery of the
rebuilt m/c was successful, rebuilt calipers from Napa, and new wheel
cylinders were installed.  Test drives were successful but brakes need to
be bleed again.

All just in time for the road ralley this weekend.  Now if I get stranded I'll
have a hazard flashing system.  Why did I spend so much time of
something that I know I'll never need?

Thanks to everyone for all of the help.

Paul

Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D.