fall hershey

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fall hershey
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 01:45:07 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
heading out with both my bugeye and my Saab powered h-modified sports racer
at 7am.  the race car reliability run in the stadium is going to be Friday
from 10:45am to some time after lunch.   hope some of you  folks get a
chance to see the "worlds largest car show".   Saturday's judging will see
around 2000 cars being judged and I'll be in class 24-b(hill climb/road race
and autocross cars).  in class 25 you will see some of the most amazing and
rare sports cars I have ever seen.  it is quite a spectacle.

turn up those heaters and hope to see you there.
chuck.
possibly you too can see why I am "the worlds second largest sprite driver
in the world"?
he-he-he!
right Allen?