sway- bar

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: sway- bar
From: BCAH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:09:15 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A quick question for the list.If I put a front sway bar on the Bugeye, can I
get away with drilling holes in the A arms to attach it or do I need A arms
already set up for it?  Do later A arms have a stiffing plate welded in to
reinforce where the holes are drilled? Also, I suppose the center section
attach fitting must be attached to something more solid than what I can see
under the car. Weld in more metal? Question #2,  Can anyone recomend the best
sorce for a Panhard rod?  Thanks in advance. Bob C