love at first sprite!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: love at first sprite!
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 23:50:39 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
i still own my first sprite!  it was found in a field in deleware water gap
new joisey.  with a tree growing through the right floor!  i had to have it!
it has seen many incarnations up to finding it was raced from new (59
bugeye) to 1964 in the D.C. region of the SCCA!  bought in 61 from a dealer
in the washington aerea it was repainted white the first week it was in it's
new owners hands. in 64 it was sold and went through  numerous hands before
i found it in 1974.  11 enamel paint jobs later and serious rust holes.  i
had a car to go autocrossing!  it is such a part of my life it is just not
for sale! and after the fun i had running it today at hershey,  i plan to
keep it untill it is passed to my son .  we are talking a will here!

serious sickness?  yeah right! back me up here frank!

chuck.
that's a speecy spicey spoosey meat-a-ball!   take#79!   alka seltzer( no
personal interest)
loved those old television ads!