Re: Gearbox switch

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox switch
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 22:18:17 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard:
Just checked my handy dandy BL Workshop manual, which now that I'm on the
list, I keep next to the computer just for trivia questions like these.
Section Nb page 12.  Seat belt warning lamp and buzzer gear box switch,
fitted on cars from GAN5-123731 in conformity with local and territorial
requirements (read "North America") 1972-onward.  Wiring diagram #13 and 14.
It shows as item #201.  Seems like your transmission actually came out of a
later car.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget